(especially the extruder hot-end and cold-end). (1) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4. The RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short.
It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion.
The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack. Version 1.4 uses surface mount capacitors and resistors to further cover edge issue cases. For more informations, you can check the item listing here.[Sintron] 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 for Reprap Prusa Mendel Arduino AVR. (1) USB type B receptacle. (2) SD Card add on available. (3) Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
(4) LEDs indicate when heater outputs on. (5) Expandable to control other accessories.(6) Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse. (7) Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel. (8) I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion. (9) It has provisions for the cartesian robot and extruder. (10) All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
(11) 3 mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits. (12) Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection. (13) Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs. (14) Servo style connectors are used to connect to the endstops, motors, and leds. These connectors are gold plated, rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.(2) Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3. Fully compatible with original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, with this product, you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects, it will be a lot of fun while you are creating and learning it, so just get this and start it, we also provide reference pdf files that can help you to improve skills very quickly. After all, time matters, the sooner you can improve your programing skills, the sooner you can create amazing projects! Compared with UNO R3, this is with main Chip ATmega2560, with more I/O Pins, and additional 10 PWM output, of course, the EEPROM is also with larger space. [Sintron] MEGA 2560 R3 ATmega2560 + Reference PDF files for Arduino's IDE.
(3) A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver Module. A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. This product is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes.
A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. As long as the "step" input inputting one pulse drives the motor one microstep.
There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program. A4988 interface is very suitable for complex microprocessor is unavailable or is overburdened.
In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to a fixed downtime in some fast decay, then the rest of the slow decay downtime. Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption. Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. A4988 surface mount QFN package (ES), a size of 5 mm × 5 mm, nominal overall package height of 0.90 mm, with an exposed pad for enhanced thermal dissipation. This package is Pb (suffix-T), with 100% matte tin leadframe plating. 5 Pcs A4988 StepStick Compatible Stepper Motor Driver for 3D Printer RAMPS 1.4.
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller. This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader , an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.
You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the "smart adapter" included. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don't need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Controller for RepRap RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Mendel Prusa. (6) MK8 Extruder Hot-end & Cold-end. The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, please check the the color of the metal, it's specially processed to ensure the extruder won't have " plastic material stuck " problem.
I can't emphasize any more how important this is, other sellers don't have this and would cause many problems. [Sintron] 3D Printer Extruder Nozzle MK8 Latest Upgrade Print Head Reprap Mendel.
(7) MK3 Heatbed 3mm Alu PCB Board Dual Power. The Aluminum Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage. (thermistor and wires are included).MK3 Heatbed 3mm Alu PCB Board for RepRap 3D Printer Prusa i3 + Thermistor & Wire. (8) 6 pcs of Mechanical Endstops. Mechanical switches are less complicated to implement and cheaper than optical endstops. The function of endstops are to determine the original position of the extruder hot-end, so it knows where to extrude the plastic material. While using the Endstops, please be careful! For the wrong connection, it's possible to burn the mega 2560 board!
3 pcs Mechanical Endstop Module V1.2 for 3D Printer RAMPS 1.4 RepRap Prusa i3. In this kit, we also include some plastic filament for you to test. Please noticewe will only send one random color, and this is only for test, not enough to print a 3D model. Below are 3 must get software and firmware. Marlin : firmware to communicate all the parts.
(we include the code you need) 2. Printrun : the software to communicate between 3D printer and computer. Slic3r : final step to get the Gcode.(Gcode format is what you use to run your 3D printer). (please write: require 3D printer firmware and software). If you are new, we can also instruct you how to connect all your electronics parts altogether, and let them communicate soon, so welcome to discuss with us.
/EMS options if you need it urgently. Please trust us any problem could be amicably resolved through communication and friendly negotiations. (1) We specialized in 3D and HDMI Products and has been in this area for many years, we have products Such as 3D glasses, HDMI video converters, video adapters, video consoles etc... (2) Our pursuit is to make an easy and pleasant shopping environment for our respected customers. Your recognization will encourage us greatly and serve you better.(2) We understand what you might feel when there are problems, and we will do our best to solve the problem. All emails will be answered in a very timely manner.
The item "3D Printer Kit for Prusa i3 + RAMPS 1.4 MK8 Extruder MK3 Heatbed LCD12864 Motor" is in sale since Thursday, April 23, 2015. This item is in the category "Computers/Tablets & Networking\3D Printers & Supplies\3D Printers". The seller is "sintron_tech_usa" and is located in Rowland Heights, California. This item can be shipped to United States.